The 5th Annual CADF Bass Classic Shotgun Jamboree was held at the Turcotte Range on Ross Barnett Reservoir near Jackson, MS on May 2, 2015. This was an exciting day of sporting clays and fun shotgunning, with an outstanding lunch provided by Woodmen of the World.
In cooperation with the Mississippi Department of Wildlife, Fisheries and Parks, we bring together Catch-A-Dream fans and clay enthusiasts for a day at MDWFP’s beautiful Range on Ross Barnett, topped off by a catfish dinner at the MS Trade Mart. The event is held in conjunction with the CADF Bass Classic, the largest bass tournament held on Ross Barnett each year.
- Practice on the Skeet and Five-Stand Range
- 12-Station Sporting Clays
- Ammunition provided (12 or 20 gauge)
- Eye and ear Protection provided
- Shooter Gift Bags
- 8 tickets to the Saturday night Bass Classic Catfish Dinner
at MS Trade Mart
- Your name on Signage and Table Decorations at
Bass Classic Dinner
- Listing in the Official Bass Classic Program
View a sample of the 2013 Bass Classic Program
For information on how to participate, download the Shotgun-Jamboree Sponsorship Agreement Form. Participation is limited due to range size and time constraints, so get your Registration form submitted now!